Vedenkestävä, myrkytön eikä sisällä liuottimia.
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature.
Titebond III is non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Advanced Proprietary Polymer
- Color: Tan
- Dried film color: Light brown
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength - Strong initial tack
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- Application Temperature: Above 8°C
- Open Assembly Time: 8-10 minutes (21°C / 50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 20-25 minutes (21°C / 50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Use when temperature, glue and materials are above 8°C. Store product below 23°C. Storage above this temperature may cause product to thicken and reduce the usable shelf life. If thickened, shake vigorously by firmly tapping bottle on a hard surface until product is restored to original form. Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.