SkuRC e680 on monipuolinen laturi jolla lataat LiPo, LiFe, LiHV, NiCd, NiMH ja PB akut. Laturin käyttöjännite 110-240 VAC tai 11-18 VDC.
- e680 laturi
- Latausjohto XT60 liittimellä
- Hauenleukajohto 12V virtaa varten
- Balanserilevy 1-6S XH-liittimillä
- Käyttöohje (englanniksi)
Katso tarkemmat speksit alta.
SkyRC e680 Multi-Chemistry Charger/Discharger
This is an enhanced version of the earlier e660 multicharger, the SkyRC e680 is suitable for all current battery types: LiPo, Li-ion, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, PB and also new generation LiHV with end voltage 4.35V per cell, with the maximum 80W charge power and 8A charge current. Especially it supports DJI Mavic Battery with maximum 4A charge power.
The e680 is capable of operating as a power supply with a maximum output of 80 watts so that it helps the hobbyists to power the DC equipment.
DC Power Supply
SkyRC e680 charger is integrated with DC power supply, which output voltage is 13.8V with power ranging from 10W to 80W. That is really convenient for drivers to power their DC devices, such as tire warmer, Pit light, etc.
Support Charging DJI Mavic Battery
SkyRC e680 can charge DJI Mavic battery with the maximum charge current of 4A. The Mavic charging cable (SK600023-06) is not included in the package. You need to purchase it separately.
AGM & Cold - Charge Modes for Pb Battery
SkyRC e680 can charge AGM battery and also can be used for charging Pb battery at very low temperatures.
Battery internal chemical reaction will cause the battery temperature to rise. When the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated. This function is available by connecting optional temperature sensor cable (SK600040), which is not included in the package. You need purchase it separately.
Smart & Efficient Cooling System
Temperature controlled 8000rpm high speed sleeve bearing cooling fan effectively blows the air through the extruded aluminum heat sink, effectively cooling the device.
- SKYRC e680 Charger
- Power Cord
- XT60 Connector Charging Cable
- DC Cable with Alligator Clip
- XH Adaptor
- DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Display Type: 2x16 LCD
- Display Backlight: Blue
- Case Material: Plastic
- Controls: Four Buttons
- Case Size: 135 x 110 x 60mm
- Weight: 390g
- External Port: 1-6S Balance Socket-XH, Temperature Probe Socket, Battery Socket & DC Input
- Delta Peak Detection for NiMH/NiCd: 3-15mV/cell / Default: 4mV/cell
- Battery Cut-Off Temperature: 20-80ºC (adjustable)
- Balance Current: 300mA/cell
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V/cell
- NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection
- LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell
- LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell
- LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- DJI: 13.05V
- Pb Normal: 2.4V/cell
- Pb AGM: 2.45V/cell
- Pb Cold:2.45V/cell
- LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells
- Pb: 2-20V
- DJI: 3cells (LiHV)
Battery Capacity Range:
- NiMH/NiCd: 100-50000mAh
- LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon: 100-50000mAh
- Pb: 100-50000mAh
- Charge Current: 0.1A-8.0A
- Safety Timer: 1-120minutes off
- Charge Wattage: 80W
- Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
Discharge Cut-off Voltage:
- NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell
- LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell
- LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/Cell
- LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell
- LiIon: 2.9—3.2V/cell
- Pb: 1.8-2.0V/cell
- Discharge Wattage: 10W
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
- CC/CV for lithium types and lead (Pb) batteries
- Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd