This ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers; it not only carries forward the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products but simplifies the operation.
Compact Design & SD/SL Dual Mode Supported
With the compact design, it’s applicable to various chassis. With the Dual (Sensored/Sensorless) Drive Mode, it’s compatible with different motors and brings racers two different control feel.
High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN 10BL60-SD to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
Efficient Cooling System
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRUN 10BL60-SD, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
This ESC is designed for practice and daily training of1/10th, 1/12th scale touring cars, buggies, and F1.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Linear Mode: 6V/2A
Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: Red-12AWG-200mm*1/Black-12AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-12AWG-200mm*1/Yellow-12AWG-200mm*1/Orange-12AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: No
(Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
- Size: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
- Voltage Range: 5-8.4V
- Powered by: Powered by BEC
ESC Programing via
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Program Port: Program/Throttle Wire
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
Size & Weight
- Size: 33x28x31.5mm (w/ Fan)
- Weight: 59g
- Motors: SL BL Motors/SD BL Motors
- Vehicles: 1/10th Touring Cars/Buggies/Drift Cars/F1
KV Rating/T Count:
- 2S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars≥8.5T, 1/10th Buggies≥13.5T
- 3S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars≥13.5T, 1/10 Buggies≥17.5T
- (3650 Motors)
Sensored motor wiring
When using sensored brushless motor, please connect the “SENSOR” port of the ESC and the the “SENSOR” port of the motor with a sensor wire. For sensored brushless motor, the #A, #B, #C wires of the ESC MUST be connected with the motor wire #A, #B, #C respectively. Do not change the wires sequence optionally! (#A is Blue, #B is Yellow, #C is Orange.)
Sensorless motor wiring
When using sensorless brushless motor, the #A, #B, #C wires of the ESC can be connected with the motor wires freely (without any order). If the motor runs in the opposite direction, please swap any two wire connections. Please disconnect the battery from the ESC after running the car!